Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Like a Kid in a Candy Store....

That is how I felt when I walked into Willams-Sonoma this evening.

After I found about their Sale on Bake at 350 this afternoon, I know that I would be making a pilgrimage to the Wrentham Outlets this evening.  And I was not disappointed.

I knew that I wanted to look for new baking sheets, cookie cutters, and decorating items.

Well, this is what I came out with....



Now, what you may notice is there are no cookie sheets (they didn't have the ones I liked).  However... I walked out with this little beauty:



Yup... an Ice Cream Maker! I have wanted one since last year, but didn't know if I wanted a machine like this, or one that attaches to my Kitchen Aid mixer, but when I say it at the outlet... the price was just right.
And that right price was $40.... eeeeeeeek!

As soon as I finish this update, I will be reading the manual and getting the bowl in the freezer to be ready for it's maiden voyage this weekend (check back early next week for that adventure).

I am currently fighting the urge to go back tomorrow and get a couple other things I saw and put back....


And now just to leave you with something cute I did the other day:





4 comments: