Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yikes!!!

Well, it looks like the last time I actually posted anything was in September.  Sorry, folks!

 I'm 99% sure that everyone reading this knows me in real life, but just in case, the reason for my delayed update is that my husband and I are expecting our first baby, and the first few months were very, very rough on me.  I couldn't really eat, let alone bake, so it's been months since I pulled out my cookie pans.

But feeling a whole lot better these days, and with Christmas right around the corner, I'm here with a couple things I've done.

It's hard to tell, but the little ones have sprinkles on the white parts.

Love the "garland"!

Well, that's all for now.  I should have a few more things to post before Christmas, but I'm still taking it slower these days.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment