Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bad-Bad Blogger

These are the first cookies I have made since Christmas.  Well, that's a lie, I did make a ton of chocolate hearts to bring to the Pine Street Inn's dinner for the Homeless Women for Valentine's Day, but those weren't decorated, just drizzled in chocolate.

With this pregnancy, I have developed AWFUL carpal tunnel syndrome.  I've had it on and off for years, and usually a few weeks wearing a brace can set me straight, but with the swelling that comes with pregnancy, both hands/wrists can't do much.  So, decorating cookies is hard these days.

But when my little friend was turning 6, and her Mommy asked if I could make her come cookies, I really wanted to. I've baby sat here since she was a baby, and now I can't believe she is 6!  I'm sure my baby will be 6 before I know it, too!!!

My awesome husband even helped me with decorating these. It takes a real man to roll up his sleeves and take a bottle of royal icing in Hot Pink! I took a picture, but he would kill me if I posted it, so that will just be for my enjoyment :-p

These were not what I had imagined when I first came up with the idea, but in the end, I think they came out pretty cute!





Love the swirly N


Nina loves her American Girl, so this is my take on their Logo.
The cupcakes on the right where also wrapped up as favors
for the kids. 




No comments:

Post a Comment